Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 3, Day 3


Crap day at works gets turned into a fun one, just by virtue of training.  I love how that stuff works out, man!  Seriously, I was late leaving work, frustrated by the way everything was going & pissed that work had now made me late for Judo.  I showed up after warm-ups & already into drilling the first technique, but by the time randori began, I was feeling good again & by the time I walked out the door, I was smiling.  I went home, ate, & then headed back to the gym to catch the late BJJ class (sorry for skipping Muay Thai, Jon).

  • Diet
    • Breakfast - CHEAT 2 bacon egg cheese Croiss'anwiches, Dr. Pepper to drink
    • Lunch - "Salad" Bar at Shoney's (Pork BBQ, baked beans, green beans with bacon, banana nut pudding, strawberry shortcake), sweat tea to drink
    • Dinner - Chicken & pasta, lemonade to drink
    • Dessert -  Chobani greek yogurt ( )
  • Exercise
    • Only pull-ups.  I need to stop slacking on that
So, as I said earlier, I hit Judo, skipped Muay Thai - Advanced, & then hit Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Advanced.  Came home in between to eat, shower (mainly just rinsing the sweat off so it didn't ferment before he late class) & change.  Here's the recap:


No comments:

Post a Comment