Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 3, Day 2

OK, quick & dirty on this one, let's get her done.
  • Diet
    • Breakfast - bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, Red Smoothie to drink
    • Lunch - Meatball Marina sub, 10 Sour Cream & Onion, can of Dr. Pepper to drink
    • Dinner - Chicken & pasta, Romain lettuce, Sweet Tea to drink
    • "Dessert" - Slice of bread & butter (to mop up leftover marinara sauce & Italian dressing on dinner plate), Chobani greek yogurt (blueberry), cup of Mountain Dew to drink
  • Exercise
    • 2 pull-ups every time I went into the chicken (roughly 10 pull-ups)
Rather than type it all out, I decided to yammer on a bit about training tonight:
 

Lemme know what you think of the vlog-within-a-blog idea.  I like talking & being on camera, so unless y'all really hate it, I think I may transition to this from here on out.  Either leave a comment here or back on my Fb post & I'll tally the results, decided if I care & then make a decision.  Until then, I'll see y'all around the intra-webs.

No comments:

Post a Comment